Wednesday 19 October 2011

Charttery: 19.10.11

Boom! Back to my usual self with 170 points and I'm pretty sure I can make it to two-fifty by the end of November. What's your end of November target? Five lottery style balls between 2 and 20 have been picked at random with the bonus ball 1. You have to choose a music chart and predict what will be at the position on the ball in the next chart. The normal five balls are each worth ten points and if you guess the bonus ball you double your score. The maximum you can score is 100 but higher than 30 is good. So let's draw the balls:

10  13  20  12  15    1

I'm using the Official UK Singles Chart and I reckon:

10. One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
13. Sak Noel - Loca People
20. Olly Murs - Heart Skips A Beat (feat. Rizzle Kicks)
12. David Guetta - Without You (feat. Usher)
15. Matt Cardle - Run For Your Life
1. The Wanted - Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment