Friday 1 July 2011

Friday Download

If you're a fan of the blog you'll know that I have two main games: Friday Download and Summer or Bummer. Well I've got rid of SorB to promote local music but I'm still keeping this. What I do is I reccomend three songs from the chart update to download this weekend and if you can be bothered you do. And because this one doesn't depend on the dodgy comment boxes I can keep on doing it. But because I nicked it from CBBC (I read about it, I don't watch it) I'll give it up when the TV show finishes. And what's replacing it...? Charttery. I'll probably change the name to something half decent but it's a chart lottery. Enough of that let's get on with my top three from Wednesday's Chart Update:

3. Kaiser Chiefs - Little Shocks
From their version of The Future Is Medieval. For more info see The Future of Albums (it's Medieval).
2. Stevie Nicks - Secret Love
A legendary woman with her brand new single. Usually songs like that are rubbish but give this one a go.
1. Biffy Clyro - God And Satan
I know they haven't released a new single in a ages but this is from Wembley and Biffy are great live.

No comments:

Post a Comment