Wednesday 9 November 2011

Charttery: 9.11.11

Managed to grab a juicy thirty last week. If only I'd got the number one correct... Never mind though; I think two-hundred is a pretty respectable score considering how many zeroes I've been getting recently. Five lottery style balls between 2 and 20 have been picked at random with the bonus ball 1. You have to choose a music chart and predict what will be at the position on the ball in the next chart. The normal five balls are each worth ten points and if you guess the bonus ball you double your score. The maximum you can score is 100 but higher than 30 is good. So let's draw the balls:

12  18  4  16  17    1

I'm using the Official UK Singles Chart and I reckon:

12. Maverick Sabre - I Need
18. Wanted - Lightning
4. Professor Green - Read All About It (feat. Emile Sande)
16. Lana Del Rey - Video Games
17. Bruno Mars - It Will Rain
1. JLS - Take A Chance On Me

No comments:

Post a Comment