Friday 22 July 2011

Friday Download: 22.07.11

Like I said in my last Friday Download, the idea has changed back. It is now three songs from Wednesday's Chart Update to download this weekend. Good pop music exists again. And can you believe that next week will be the last FD? After that I'm thinking either have a few "Best Of"s or just go straight into Charttery. I thought I would bring everything I've already told you about it together plus more to give you the rules.

A random number generator will choose five different random numbers between 2 and 20 for the normal balls. There will be a bonus ball which is always 1. Take whatever chart you follow (e.g. UK, US, World, iTunes, 1Xtra etc) and predict what will be at the positions of the chosen balls in the next upcoming chart. For each of the normal balls you get right you get ten points and if you get the bonus ball your score doubles.

So say last week the balls were 3,4,6,18,19 and the bonus ball 1 and I chose the UK's singles chart. Then I predicted 3.Best Thing I Never Had, 4.The A Team, 6.Don't Wanna Go Home, 18.Love How It Hurts, 19.Party Rock Anthem and 1.Glad You Came. So I got ten points for Don't Wanna Go Home and ten points for Party Rock Anthem which is twenty points. But I predicted Glad You Came as the bonus ball correctly so I got twenty doubled which equals a grand total of forty out of one hundred. Not bad.

Now Friday Download:

3. Rizzle Kicks - Down With The Trumpets
They're not that cool, they're not that modern but they make ace pop music.
2. blink-182 - Up All Night
Can't wait till Neighborhoods comes out. blink are one of the greatest rock bands around today.
1. Chase & Status - Hitz (feat. Tinie Tempah)
If you're a member of the public and you also make hits as epic as this one then tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment