Wednesday 15 June 2011

Summer or Bummer

If you're in the mood for something summery I'm taking you through some of the songs that you should have on your iPod when stuck on replay. And then the stuff you should just skip over. From last week my answers are: I Need A Dollar-Summer, all the rest-Bummer. The RnB charts weren't too good that week! But if you prefer your music a little less mainstream then the indie top 5 may be right down your street. Or it might not. Even though you can't comment to tell me your views just think to yourself or play with your mates. Summer or bummer?

Example-Changed The Way You Kiss Me
Alex Gaudino-What A Feeling (feat. Kelly Rowland)
Adele-Someone Like You
Adele-Rolling In The Deep
Arctic Monkeys-Don't Sit Down 'Cause I've Moved Your Chair

No comments:

Post a Comment