Friday 27 May 2011

Friday Download

After last week's Friday Download I decided that I would follow up with another, highlighting the top three new entries on Wednesday's chart update. Um, problem, there's only two and I don't think much of either of them. But of new albums and returning singles I have managed to scrape together a top three. Just.

3. Lady Gaga - The Edge Of Glory
If the album doesn't beat Adele I'll be surprised, and when Gaga does power ballads she still sounds great.
2. Martin Solveig - Hello
It is only a re-entry but it's a good pop/dance song nonetheless
1. The Prodigy - Take Me To The Hospital
Why is this song from 2009 the latest single from thair new album World's On Fire? Release some new stuff guys (still the best song by far though).

No comments:

Post a Comment