Wednesday 16 November 2011

Charttery: 17.11.11

I've got two weeks to get forty points. This is where every song really starts to matter. How well are you doing towards your end of November target? I will reach mine if I have to die in the progress. Okay, maybe not, but I'm determined to get my two-fifty in time for the Christmas special. Five lottery style balls between 2 and 20 have been picked at random with the bonus ball 1. You have to choose a music chart and predict what will be at the position on the ball in the next chart. The normal five balls are each worth ten points and if you guess the bonus ball you double your score. The maximum you can score is 100 but higher than 30 is good. So let's draw the balls:


2  11  9  15  3    1
 
I'm using the Official UK Singles Chart and I reckon:
 
2. One Direction - Gotta Be You
11. Cher Lloyd - With Ur Love (feat. Mike Posner)
9. Professor Green - Read All About It
15. Coldplay - Paradise (feat. Emile Sande)
3. Labrinth - Earthquake (feat. Tine Tempah)
1. Rihanna - We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)

No comments:

Post a Comment